Track Spider 1890 Pro
An Industry-leading compact tracked chassis access platform, the PRO version features the very latest user-friendly operating features.
With a single riser articulating boom plus telescopic boom and versatile fly-jib, for smooth and stable operation, it is quick and easy to set-up and start working, whilst providing an extreme maximum working outreach.
Dual power options make this highly manoeuvrable all rounder, perfect for internal and external works, including poor terrain, owing to the extreme ground clearance and longer track base that provides greater stability. Can be safely manoeuvred at a distance using the radio control system. A strong machine, with exposed parts securely protected by metal guards.
- Road towable by trailer behind a 4×4 or van
- Cranked outrigger design for increased ground clearance
- Cage rotation option
- Quick and easily detachable cage
- Track widening and lift system
- Kubota diesel engine
- AC mains electric for indoor or silent works
- Lithium battery option
- Non-marking rubber tracks
- Two speed tracking
- Auto set-up
- Radio control for tracking and set up
- Simple intuitive operating system
- Air/water and power line to cage
- Working Height: 17.7m
- Max Outreach: 9.3m
- Max Cage Capacity: 200kg
- Cage Size: 1200mm x 660mm x 1100mm
- Weight: 2,530kg
- Length: 4,920mm (4,250mm with cage removed)
- Stowed Width: 792mm
Can we help...
Want help, advice or to arrange a meeting? No problem, just fill in your details and we will do the rest.
What we do...
Whenever, wherever, whatever
When you need our 24 hour helpline for support and emergency call-out, you've got it.
0845 194 9110
The LD Promise
Every job LD undertakes is covered by our satisfaction guarantee.Read more...